Product Integrity Lab Contractor
Initiates and conducts stability testing of bulk and finished products to determine product stability and compliance with Food and Drug Administration Regulations and assists with defining bulk specifications to ensure Company's quality standards.
• Receives stability testing requests for new products, product reformulation and/or packaging/processing revisions from various groups including: Product Formulation, Process Development/Commercialization, Contract Manufacturing, and Package Engineering. Assists in determining testing parameters and appropriate methodology based on standard research practices and techniques. Performs standardized stability tests. Revises testing procedures and/or intervals to meet specific needs. Test results are evaluated against existing stability criteria, historical records, and standard samples. Reviews/approves Stability 4 (OTC) paperwork.
• Assists with establishing methodology, standards and specifications to ensure the quality of Company's products. Contributes to this objective by initiating and conducting stability and/or analytical testing of bulk and finished products to determine product stability and compliance with Food and Drug Administration Regulations and by defining specifications for bulk products to ensure Company's quality standards. Assists Senior Scientist with defining acceptable ranges based on standard deviations, setting specification limits for given tests, and determining the most appropriate standardized testing methodology to evaluate product parameters.
• Initiates and conducts stability testing for domestic and internationally produced bulk and finished products to meet project deadlines.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills are required in order to interact with various levels of personnel to solve technical problems and to prepare formal written reports.
• Must possess a thorough knowledge of a wide application of principles, theories, and concepts in the sciences, plus a working knowledge of other related disciplines.
• Must be able to operate technical equipment and instruments used to conduct physical stability testing.
Experience: 2 years laboratory experience and familiarity with Quality Control systems within the cosmetic, pharmaceutical or related industries.
SRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
your application has been submitted