Identify and implement requirements for a successful and streamlined in-house service operation, which is aligned with the current ompany strategy and goals. Oversee the troubleshooting and repair processes and work instructions related to in-house product Service and RMA. Conduct RMA failure investigations in collaboration with Quality, Mfg. Engineering and Production. Maintaining all supporting documentation, SAP inputs and weekly repair turnaround reports.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following (other duties may be assigned):
• Investigates, troubleshoots and repairs all Service/RMA items.
• Writes and communicates on failure investigation reports.
• Processes service/RMA orders completely and in a timely manner.
• Works closely and supports Customer Service with all aspects of warranty and non-warranty repair.
• Performs system upgrades as required by Customer Service and sales requirements.
• Report on status of all service/RMA inventories. This includes maintaining a log of all in-house refurbished service/RMA items.
• Report on complaint investigations, service calls and RMA updates.
• Inputs daily service call repair status into SAP service module.
• Designs, builds and documents test fixtures for servicing multiple product lines.
• Maintains work instructions of all service processes including the development of troubleshooting flowcharts/guides.
• Facilitate the design, build, test and documentation of simple service test fixtures and test processes.
• Proactively seeks ways to improve the Service/RMA process as new products are released.
• Associate’s Degree, Technical Certification or equivalent work experience
• Experience using electrical test equipment such as DMM.
• Capable of troubleshooting electro-mechanical assemblies down to the component level
• Ability to read schematics and engineering drawings.
• Customer service experience.
• Excellent communications skills, both written and oral.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Proficiency with MS-Office software including MS Word and Excel.
• Experience working in a production environment preferred.
• Experience with CRM (Customer Relationship Management) systems, preferably SAP Business One preferred.
• Responsible for performing all duties in compliance with FDA’s Quality System Regulation (QSR), ISO13485, the Canadian Medical Device Regulations, and all other international regulatory requirements with which Allergan complies.
Language and Verbal Skills:
Individual must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and a demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and professionally.
Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
Analytical and Reading Skills:
Ability to read, understand and abide by company procedures. Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions and report on findings.
The physical demands and work environment described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk, talk and hear; up to 8 hours per day. The employee is regularly required to lift and carry up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and carry up to 25 pounds. Duties also involve daily keyboard data entry. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
Most work is performed in an office-like setting. The noise level in the environment is usually low to moderate.
Company is committed to the health and safety of our employees. We expect that all employees will perform their responsibilities while maintaining a safe, cooperative, and productive work environment, thus ensuring the health and safety of themselves and others.
|Will this position require driving? || || |
SRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search