Senior Document Control Specialist
GENERAL SUMMARY (FUNDAMENTAL PURPOSE OF THE POSITION)
Part Time Contract position for administrative work to manage documents for Engineering and Maintenance group.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS* (PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES)
• Manage document revisions for Blue Mountain CMMS Change Control in Veeva Quality Document Systems
• Report progress of document changes
• Oversee periodic review of SOPs for Engineering and Facilities
• Manage development of monthly metrics for Engineering and Facilities
It is each employee’s responsibility to perform their work properly and ensure a product or service meets the current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) requirements for Safety, Identity, Strength, Purity, and Quality. It is each employee’s responsibility to immediately report observations regarding anything that deviates from established standards to their supervisor and to the Quality function.
CORE COMPETENCIES (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES)
• CMMS experience preferred but not required
EDUCATION/ EXPERIENCE (MUST INCLUDE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS NECESSARY TO PERFORM ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS; ADDITIONAL PREFERENCES OPTIONAL)
SRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
your application has been submitted