Blue Mountain Field Verification Tech
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS* (PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES)
• Generate and execute a protocol to verify data in the Immunomedics Morris Plains CMMS (Computer Maintenance Management Systems) Blue Mountain
• Field verify equipment model/serial numbers/asset tags within labs, manufacturing and Utilities
• Reconcile data and submit forms to correct errors in the CMMS
• Responsible for training to gain access to Manufacturing, Lab and Utility spaces
• Use GMP Good Documentation practices
• Follow all site Safety procedures
• Provide weekly updates and meet project deadline
It is each employee’s responsibility to perform their work properly and ensure a product or service meets the current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) requirements for Safety, Identity, Strength, Purity, and Quality. It is each employee’s responsibility to immediately report observations regarding anything that deviates from established standards to their supervisor and to the Quality function.
CORE COMPETENCIES (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES)
• Blue Mountain experience preferred but not required
EDUCATION/ EXPERIENCE (MUST INCLUDE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS NECESSARY TO PERFORM ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS; ADDITIONAL PREFERENCES OPTIONAL)
• Engineering degree (mechanical or chemical)
• 3 years Validation experience preferred
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS AND WORKING CONDITIONS
• Environment: Work is performed in Manufacturing, GMP Warehouse, and office settings. May be exposed to potentially cytotoxic and caustic chemicals. Must be comfortable working with and around high pressure/high temperature water and steam (training is provided). Will be required to wear a respirator. Potential slip, trip, and fall hazards may exist due to wet floors. Ability to work varying shifts and potentially be on-call as needed.
• Equipment Used:
• Office Equipment
• Physical: Must undergo a company-paid post offer/pre-employment physical examination (health surveillance clearance with general eye exam to confirm ability to read a minimum of font size 10 with or without correction) and receive clearance to work from the attending physician prior to starting employment. This physical examination will be an annual requirement thereafter. Must also be able to: be medically cleared and be “fit tested” (with a clean-shaven face) to wear a respirator; maneuver/transport compressed gasses; frequently push up to 200 lbs. on wheels (e.g., waste drums, raw material barrels, WFI barrels); operate a barrel/drum lift (training is provided); and stand for long periods of time. Must be able to pass gowning qualification.
• Vision: Must be able to read a minimum of font size 10 with or without corrected vision as confirmed by physician.
• Hearing: Hear in the normal audio range with or without correction.
SRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
your application has been submitted