Clinical Research Coordinator
The Clinical Research Coordinator supports all of the activities in the SkinMedica Clinical Research and Innovation Center (SCRIC), including operational activities, clinical activities, administrative activities (form creation, filing, creating presentations, scheduling, etc), in support of SkinMedica products and materials.
Key Duties / Responsibilities:
• Perform administrative duties such as scheduling patients, answering calls, responding to emails, photocopying, filing, scanning documents.
• Responsible for preparing treatments rooms, patient charts, and study supplies
• Responsible for creating forms/reports/presentation (source documents, case report forms, study logs, clinical study reports, etc) using the approved study protocol.
• Responsible for patient check-in/check-out and assisting with the informed consent process.
• Responsible for data entry and transfer, photograph/image exports and compilation into a presentation.
• Responsible for maintaining SCRIC Product Inventory and general supplies (including ordering, disposing, shipping, logging/tracking, and organizing).
Responsible for maintaining SCRIC instrumentation and equipment.
• Bachelor’s Degree required
• Excellent customer service and people skills are essential
• Ability to work independently as well as within teams
• Attention to detail and ability to prioritize
• Knowledge of pharmaceutical/healthcare industry is preferred.
• Strong organizational skills
• Proficient in MS Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel, etc.
General knowledge and application of all regulatory guidelines governing clinical research is preferred (GCP, ICH guidelines, CFR, etc.)
SRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
your application has been submitted