Sr. Associate, Clinical Trial Management
The Sr ACTM assists the CTM or OSL in the operational execution of assigned clinical studies.
In addition to the essential skills, the incumbent must have the following:
• Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously,
• Work effectively in a team/matrix environment,
• Understand technical, scientific and medical information,
• Handle conflict management and resolution, and
• Understand clinical study budgets
• Plan, organize, project manage and analyze data,
• Advanced computer skills in Microsoft Office
Qualifications / Experience:
• B.A/B.S. in science or health-related field
• Four (4) years clinical research experience or related experience with a Bachelor’s Degree
• Monitoring experience is preferred
SRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
your application has been submitted