DOCUMENTATION COORDINATOR II
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
• Contribute to global project development team success through efficient processing of the generation, review, approval, and archiving of compliant device design control and risk management documents.
• Build and index design history files (DHFs) for all legacy, current and acquired device and combination device projects.
• Assist in document migration and transfer activities between legacy and new documentation management systems
• Manage training required to support access to documentation control system.
• Support other Quality Management System documentation activities, as required.
• Bachelor’s degree (science background preferred) with 1-3 years experience in medical device or pharmaceutical environment
• Skilled with computer applications and well-versed in Microsoft Office products
• Experience with document change control and document management systems
• Experience with electronic learning management systems
• Excellent analytical, communication, diplomatic and interpersonal skills
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively with colleagues having a broad range of responsibilities, functional and cultural
• Excellent organizational skills and time management
• Strong problem solving and customer service skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment
|Will this position require driving? || || |
SRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search