Quality Control Associate
The Quality Control (QC) Associate works in conjunction with staff to ensure clean, accurate and quality-reviewed data. This position serves as an integral member of the site and clinical support team.
• Performs QC-checks of study related documents maintaining site compliance with standards of Good Clinical Practice, Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's), QA/QC procedures, Company policy, OSHA guidelines and other state and local regulations where applicable.
• Responsible for timely completion of queries working with internal and external pa1ties.
• Maintains controlled site operations records.
• Provides administrative and operational supp01t as a member of, and in support of, the site team.
• Education: Medical Assistant graduate or AA degree in a related field preferred.
• Required Expel'ience:
o Three to five (3-5) years' experience in a clinical research, clinical or medical environment.
o Quality control department experience desired.
o An equivalent combination of education and experience may be accepted as a satisfactory substitute for the specific education and experience listed above.
• Certification/Licensure: CCRC preferred.
• Knowledge, Skills, Abilities: (Other pertinent qualifications/skills/knowledge necessary to perform the essential functions of the job)
o Excellent oral and written communication skills.
o Must be organized and able to multi-task in a fast paced environment. o Must be extremely detail-oriented.
o Ability to interact with management, co-workers, company departments and employees in
a team-oriented environment.
o Professional sensitivity to confidential information.
o Must have strong computer skills (Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
o Able to speak fluent English: Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) skill beneficial.
• Routine standing, walking, sitting, keyboarding.
• Predominantly office and clinical environment.
SRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
your application has been submitted