Basically, when they arrive on site, their temperature will be taken. If it is 99.5 or above, they will be asked to leave the building. If it is less than 99.5, they may proceed. This is done every time the individual enters the building.
After entering the building, everyone must wear mask and gloves in the building. If anyone has their own masks, they are welcome to use their own, but we are providing as well.
We will only be conducting phone interviews at this time.
We are looking for someone with Quality inspection knowledge and experience.
• Inspection of incoming components, materials, supplies, and outsourced finished goods utilized for the manufacture, shipment, and testing of products in accordance with component specifications and procedures.
• Utilizes component specifications to perform visual inspections, dimensional verifications, document reviews, and other standard quality control inspections to ensure items meet quality standards.
• Visual inspection of labeling, packaging, and inserts of final packaged product, in-house finished goods, to ensure conformance with product specification and procedures
• Documents results of inspection onto inspection record and in electronic system to determine acceptability of item for use.
• Must exhibit meticulous attention to detail, possess good organizational and interpersonal skills.
• Must have the ability to multi task.
• Must be customer oriented
Summary: Under close supervision, ensures compliance with the current Good Manufacturing Practices and Company policies, procedures and specifications; performs incoming sampling and inspection of products.
Minimum Qualifications: High School Diploma or equivalent and prefer six (6) months manufacturing and or warehouse environment experience.
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions: Incumbents in this class are subject to extended periods of sitting, standing, walking, bending, stooping crouching, crawling, and climbing, vision to monitor, moderate noise levels, and lifting, pushing, pulling parts and equipment weighing up to 40# for men, 35# for women. The contingent worker will be exposed to forklifts, and he/she may be asked to perform inspections in a Laboratory environment but mostly in a warehouse environment.
SRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
your application has been submitted