Retail Scientific/Life Sciences Recruiter
SRG is looking for a tenacious and ambitious Retail Scientific/Life Sciences Recruiter to help us grow our staffing and recruiting organization. As an integral part of our team, you’ll be working to uncover, cultivate and curate relationships with the best talent in the life sciences industry. This position sits in our Woburn, MA branch.
SRG is a specialist clinical research and scientific recruitment company focusing on the life sciences industry. We are part of Impellam Group, the 14th largest staffing organization globally.
Responsible for providing our clients with the most sought after and highly skilled talent
- Possess the discernment to qualify and/or disqualify candidates
- Build strong rapport and work in partnership with our candidates bringing them together with the right opportunity, supporting the achievement of their ambitions
- Maintain minimum performance standards/KPIsA minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 2 years of agency recruitment experience within the life sciences staffing industry (preferred but not required)Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills
- The ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner
- The ability to multitask in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- A high level of self-motivation, independently setting goals and meeting deadlines
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office software such as Excel, Word, and PowerPoint, as well as experience with a variety of job boards and Applicant Tracking Systems
As well as a competitive salary, a lucrative commission plan and an invitation for top performers to attend our annual Performance Summit in a luxury destination, SRG Woolf also offers an entrepreneurial culture with a great work-life balance.
"SRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law."
your application has been submitted