Life Science Recruiter
Location: US, Remote
SRG is a Global Life Sciences staffing and consulting firm and we are seeking a life science recruiter to join our team. This position can sit in one of our branch locations or can be REMOTE and will work closely with our client solution managers to support our national client base.
The role of the recruiter is to understand client requisitions so that candidates can be sourced, screened, and submitted resulting in the fulfillment of our client’s requisitions. As a life science recruiter, you will partner with your client solutions counterpart to attract and source great scientific and clinical candidates and facilitate their journey to becoming outstanding new hires at SRG. This will require you to be consultative, creative, collegial and results-oriented in your approach.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities;
- Build a pipeline of top scientific and clinical talent through researching and sourcing for candidates
- Source passive and active candidates through various means including; networking sites and groups, job boards, databases, and referrals.
- Contact and engage candidates, managing their experience throughout the process
- Qualify and/or disqualify candidates in order to present the best resources to our clients.
- Work in tandem with our client solution managers to present candidates, schedule interviews, negotiate compensation and place candidates on assignment.
- Source own jobs and work closely with hiring managers
- Stay abreast of relevant news in the biotech, tech, and startup space
- Utilize, update and maintain recruiting tools and systems (e.g. MS Dynamics, Bullhorn, LinkedIn Recruiter)
Our Ideal Candidate will have:
- 4+ years of recruiting experience within the life sciences space
- Track record for successfully identifying, qualifying and closing exceptional candidates
- Experience sourcing diverse candidates through multiple channels
- Passion/interest and understanding of science and technology
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Understanding of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEOC) guidelines related to sourcing and selection; Demonstrated experience using resume databases, internet search tools and/or social networking to find and attract top talent;
- Demonstrated ability to instill trust, analyze and solve problems while anticipating the needs of our business partners;
- Team oriented and cooperative (basis for handling multiple priorities across business units);
- Ability to use a wide range of information sources in reviewing the recruiting and compliance strategies;
- The ability to multitask in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- A high level of self-motivation, independently setting goals and meeting deadlines
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office software such as Excel, Word, and PowerPoint, as well as CRM experience
As well as a competitive salary and a lucrative commission plan SRG offers an entrepreneurial culture with a great work-life balance.
"SRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law."
your application has been submitted
Back to job search