Life Sciences Recruiter
Location: Raleigh, NC
Looking to take your recruiting career to the next level? At SRG Talent, we're powering the future of STEM. With SRG, you will have an opportunity to work with exciting clients from top 10 pharma companies as well as startups, medical technology and everything in between.
- Uncapped incentives which include: Monthly Commissions, Quarterly Multipliers + Annual Bonus.
- Competitive base salary.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, AD&D and Life insurance plans + 401k Contributions
- A competitive Paid Time Off bank + 10 Paid Holidays.
- Flexible working with Remote options!!
- All inclusive paid trips for top performers and rookie awards – international destinations!
- Excellent onboarding and training program that allows you to grow in a collaborative team environment with the support of a Recruiting Manager along with many mentors.
- Recruit a wide variety of exciting skill sets for our well-established and new clients.
- Work in a synergistic work environment while recruiting active and passive candidates by utilizing state of the art recruiting tools and job boards.
- Qualify and/or disqualify candidates in order to present the best resources to our life sciences clients.
- Work in tandem with our Business Development Managers to present candidates, schedule interviews and place candidates on assignment.
- 1-3 years of agency life sciences recruiting experience
- Motivated and driven to earn incentives in a commissioned based sales environment
- Client and candidate service driven mentality
- VMS staffing experience is required
- Some college or successful military experience strongly preferred
To apply, please send your resume ASAP to email@example.com and/or send me a message on LinkedIn with your attached resume at linkedin.com/in/angela-rodriguez-25761587 !
"SRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law."
your application has been submitted
Back to job search