A midsize pharma client is looking to add a CRA to their team for a contract opportunity. This is a unique role working in a fast-paced, client-focused global environment. If interested in this great opportunity please take the time to apply!
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
The clinical research associate monitors activities at clinical study sites to assure adherence to Good Clinical Practices (GCPs), SOPs, and study protocols. Review regulatory documents as required and prepare site visit reports. Responsible for multiple projects and must work both independently and in a team environment. May participate in the study development and start-up process including reviewing protocols, designing and/or reviewing CRFs, preparing Informed Consent forms, developing study documents, organizing and presenting at investigator meetings, working with management on monitoring strategy, and/or developing project-specific CRA training. May participate in clinical training programs and maintain awareness of developments in the field of clinical research as needed.
- Operating Room experience is a MUST
- BS/BA; RN/LPN, nursing background pref.
- 5+ years’ monitoring experience
- 4+ years’ clinical research experience
- Therapeutic experience: Pain experience pref.
- Sound knowledge of medical terminology and clinical monitoring process.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Computer literacy, proficiency in MS Office
SRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
your application has been submitted