Clinical Project Manager
One of our innovative oncology-focused CRO clients is currently seeking a Clinical Project Manager! This position is an initial 6-month renewable contract and would be remote.
Purpose of Position:
In this role you will be responsible for initiating, planning, executing, monitoring and controlling, and closing all aspects of a clinical trial. This opportunity includes managing cross functional teams such as biostatistics, data management, medical writing, safety, medical monitoring, and clinical monitoring. You will provide an important point of control and assurance and therefore be required to maintain a high level of leadership and problem solving. You will be identifying project study trends, budgets, performance metrics and project reports. You'll provide an important point of control and assurance and therefore be required to maintain a high level of leadership and problem solving.
Qualifications and Attributes:
- Proven experience as a Clinical Project Manager
- Oncology experience is highly desired
- Strong problem solving, organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to multi-task and attend to detail
- Develop/review documents such as study plans, informed consent forms, and protocols
- Manage the study budget and participate in routine budget meetings
- Strong and confident in bid defense
- Proactively identify risks and manage them
- Low amount of travel
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree
- PMP-certified preferred
- Good understanding of the drug development process
- Up to date knowledge of GCP/ICH Guidelines
SRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
your application has been submitted