Drug Safety Associate
One of our pharmaceutical clients is currently seeking a Drug Safety Associate! This position is a great opportunity with excellent opportunity for growth, development and advancement.
PURPOSE OF POSITION: In this role you will be responsible for:
· Assisting with the processing of drug safety cases reported during clinical trials with sponsor products including SAE’s
· Complete and update trial related startup forms
· Set-up and maintain safety document filing system
· Document all communication attempts to clinical sites for filing in the safety document filing system
· Healthcare related degree
· Familiarity with Argus Safety Database highly desired
· Familiarity with GCP and safety-related regulations, guidelines, and directives
· Knowledge of drug reporting requirements required
· Must have excellent communication skills and attention to details.
SRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
your application has been submitted