Laboratory Technician. Waco, Tx. 12 months.
Are you a recent graduate looking to advance your career to the next level?
One of our global pharmaceutical clients is currently seeking a Laboratory Technician! Although we work with offices nationwide, this position is based in the Waco, Texas area. This is a fantastic work opportunity with competitive pay! This is an initial 12-month contract position, with the potential to extend.
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
- Conduct routine analytical testing of raw materials, packaging materials, finished products and environmental samples using approved methods, and established policy
- Utilize various instrumentation (e.g, HPLC, GC, UV, FTIR, microscope) while adhering to cGMP and established policy
- Preparation and analysis of sample and standard solutions, maintaining laboratory notebook and testing documentation, compliance with regulatory requirements in the pharmaceutical field
- Will be working under a team leader but may provide direction to more junior analysts as skill are developed
- Subject to extended periods of sitting, standing, walking, lifting materials weighing up to 30 - 45 pounds, vision to monitor and moderate to loud noise levels
- Schedule will be Sunday through Thursday 2:00pm-10:30pm
EDUCATION/SKILLS: BS in a Scientific discipline is required.
SRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.