One of our biotechnology clients is currently seeking a QC lab associate! Although we work with offices nationwide, this position is based in the Collegeville, PA area. This is a fantastic work opportunity with competitive pay!
PURPOSE OF POSITION: In this role you will be responsible for:
- Conducting routine microbial testing on pharmaceutical samples
- Extracting and testing stability, in process, and release samples
- Performing routine tests such as, PCR, ELISA, and HPLC
- Reading and understanding SOP’s
- Record and interpret data appropriately
- Routine troubleshooting of lab machinery
EDUCATION/SKILLS:The successful QC lab associate will have
- B.S. degree in biology, chemistry, or related disciplines
- Experience in a GMP environment is desirable but not required
- Basic lab experience required (QC lab experience preferred)
SRG Woolf is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
your application has been submitted