Title: Quality Systems Manager.
Location: North West
Permanent position, offering a competitive salary and good benefits. SRG are currently working with an independent, innovative and driven company that provide a valued services across the pharmaceutical and biotech industry. They specialise in the process development and manufacture of APIs, Raw materials and biochemical for research purposes.
As a QMS Manager, you will be working with the company to provide strategic maintenance of the companies established QMS. Ensuring that the site maintain working to the relevant ISO:13485 certification. You will be responsible for the full site, ensuring compliance to all elements of the QMS planning and continuous improvements. Further responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Primary quality contact for external auditing bodies for ISO13485 certification and customer audits. Co-ordinate with the relevant SME's to support you during the audits to produce the relevant action plans around non-conformities.
- Organise, lead and record regular internal meetings in record to Quality. Ensuring full compliance to ISO:13485 regulations.
- Co-ordinate CSV, CAPA, complaints and employee training programs.
- To generate and maintain controlled quality documents with full compliance to ISO 13485 regulations.
- Have a strong background in Quality Assurance, ideally within the Medical Devices or with ISO:13485 regulations.
- Solid experience with QMS maintenance.
- Comfortable to host external audits.
- Able to perform continuous improvement activities.
SRG are the UK number 1 recruitment company specialising in the science, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, renewable, biotech, chemicals and medical devices sectors.As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to Dan Nightingale at email@example.com
For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Dan on 0161 868 2205.
Keywords: Quality, QA, QMS, Quality Systems, GMP, ISO13485, Quality Assurance.
your application has been submitted