Job Role: Purification Chemist
Vacancy type: Permanent
Starting Salary: Competitive plus benefits
An independent, technology-based company, providing the pharmaceutical and biotech industry. My client is specialised in the process development and the manufacturing of peptides and complex organic molecules as active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs), as well as innovative biochemical for research purposes.
An opportunity is now available within the Purification Laboratory of the UK lab.
Working in the Purification Laboratory you will be part of the purification team working closely with the Purification Laboratory Manager. You will be responsible for analysing and purifying in-house synthesised peptides to custom specifications. Their peptides range from 2 to >100 amino acids, across a range of quantities and purity specifications along with a wide variety of post-synthetic modifications.
- Analytical HPLC experience preferred
- Dedicated and well organised and methodical with strict attention to detail
- Comfortable to work in a small team environment
- The ability to work to strict deadlines
- Problem solving and multi-tasking
- Competency in basic computing skills
- Previous laboratory experience beneficial
- Awareness of H+S in a lab environment
- Neat/tidy both in practical work and reporting
Degree or higher Degree in Analytical Chemistry or Sciences preferred.
If you are looking to work with world-class pharmaceutical development and manufacturing organisation, please apply online or send your CV directly to Daniel Nightingale on firstname.lastname@example.org If you have any questions, please contact Daniel Nightingale directly on 0161 868 2205.
your application has been submitted