Title - Principal Process Engineer (Chemical Engineer)
Location - Co. Laois, Ireland
Industry - Chemicals
Salary - Euro €dependant on experience, plus benefits
We have been retained by a Chemicals company based in County Laois, Ireland, to find them a Principal Process Engineer to facilitate the next stage of the company's growth and development.
Primarily taking the lead on Engineering Technology Scale up projects, we are looking for a well-seasoned Engineer to be able to quickly familiarise themselves with people, products and processes, and then provide Chemical Engineering expertise from everything from Design to Commissioning.
As the company grows so will the role, as there is considerable room (and investment) to grow on the current site, with international opportunities in the pipeline, so we are looking for someone with Technical as well as Commercial acumen, to develop the strategy through engineering excellence.
We are looking for:
- Degree (or equivalent) in Chemical or Process Engineering (+ chartered / working towards)
- Fine / Speciality Chemical / Petro chem manufacturing experience
- Design and Modelling experience on Matlab, Aspen plus and HYSIS
- Knowledge of CoMAH, ATEX, SIL, LOPA and Hazardous Area Equipment etc
- Good Analytical and Fault Finding Skills, and the ability to react quickly but accurately to a fast moving/changing environment and make sound decisions based on facts
- Project Engineering and Project Management skills and the ability to work individually, leading, and as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
Please apply for the job below, or get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org / 0161 868 2217
If you have an Engineering / Scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
SRG - Scientific Recruitment GroupSRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.Our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
Keywords: Chemical / Process / Engineer / Senior / Lead / Principal / CoMAH / Manufacturing / Production / Safety
your application has been submitted