Are you a director with a history in R&D and engineering in the pharmaceutical industry? An opportunity has arisen for a Senior Engineering R&D Director to join a team in Cheshire.
About the organisation:
You will be working for a leading organisation, that specialise in the development and manufacture of pharmaceutical products.
You will be awarded with a competitive annual salary. As well as benefits including car allowance, 25% bonus and private healthcare.
There is some travel to different sites included in this role. A car allowance to a value of £10,560 is included.
About the Job:
As R&D Director you will lead process development, R&D, capital projects of all sterile products across their Global sites.
You will provide technical engineering input and assist with technical documentation, while overseeing the completion of projects and product transfer.
You will also be responsible for the following:
- Work closely with Global and Local Engineering and MS&T technical groups at a site level in implementing correctly specified processes and equipment for timely execution of R&D engineering and submission batches.
- Support the review and approval of equipment and facility design documents (e.g., URS documents, engineering drawings, bid packages, certificates, as-built drawings, commissioning and qualification documents).
- Provide leadership and support in implementing sterility assurance best practices across the R&D portfolio for sterile products (e.g., Clean-In-Place, Steam-In-Place, sterile filter validation, cleaning validation, media fill program).
- Project manage R&D and dual-use capital projects for sterile projects to ensure delivery to agreed cost and timelines
You will be educated to degree level (minimum) in either engineering, physical or life sciences. You will have experience of process, facility and equipment engineering projects in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Engineering background is a must!
- Experience in sterile technologies is a must!
- Medical device experience also preferred
- Masters or PhD or Chartered status is preferred
How to apply:
Apply now via the SRG website.
If this role is not quite right for you, but might be for somebody in your network - please forward this onto them. SRG pay a referral fee for any successful candidates.
Loz Mitchell - Pharma
0161 868 2215
your application has been submitted