Synergy SRG are currently looking for a Compliance / Quality Manager to join us in partnership with a leading COVID-19 diagnostics organisation.
JOB TITLE: Compliance / Quality Manager
LOCATION: Field / Home based (occasional travel required to specific sites)
CONTRACT: 6 Months + (likely extended)
SALARY: £40,000 - £45,000 p/a (negotiable)
Synergy SRG are currently looking for a Compliance / Quality Manager is to provide oversight of the customer Quality Management System and compliance requirements. The role holder will also support the business in attaining industry accreditation as required. The Compliance / Quality Manager will lead and manage assigned quality systems and processes ensuring compliance, efficiency and improvements are driven and developed.
- Ensure compliance with the client's Quality Manual updates working with external and mobile teams to implement and complete the required reviews.
- Oversee the Laboratory Management Information System
- Managing internal and external audits
- Manage the training records for all employees across the mobile and fixed laboratories.
- Review issue management logs and implement a CAPA process as required
- Manage client relationship, including contractual obligations, and the on-site Synergy teams at multiple client sites throughout to ensure compliant delivery of projects
- Reporting monthly compliance dashboards to both Clients and Synergy senior management for all customer projects.
- Responsible for ensuring that the local teams work in alignment with Synergy processes and client training plans.
- Implement SOPs and training to ensure Synergy delivery and support teams fully understand client expectations and contractual obligations.
- Responsible for the EHS processes across the Partnership sites in conjunction with Impellam EHS team.
Educated to degree level in a science related subjected
Experience of working with cGxP systems / Diagnostics / Forensics or Food Hygiene analysis is desirable
Practical experience in a compliance / quality management role
Excellent project management skills and experience
Experience of driving continuous improvement initiatives
Able to build meaningful and lasting relationships.
Customer focussed and commercially minded
Ability to prioritise and manage workload
Ability to solve problems and create solutions
Apply online, or call Nathan McCarron to discuss on 0161 868 2234.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search