An opportunity for a Peptide Chemist to join a leading independent life science organisation who globally supply the pharmaceutical and academic sectors.
Job Title: Peptide Chemist
Location: County Durham
SRG are working with a highly innovative independent life science organisation who are looking for a Peptide Chemist to join their team.
- Ensure progression and completion of elaborate peptide projects
- Perform advanced peptide modification (Solid Phase Peptide Synthesis, Multiple Disulphide Bridging, On-Resin Modifications, Solution-Phase Modifications)
- Development of new synthetic routes
- Troubleshooting and maintenance of equipment
- Ability to analyse and purify intermediates and final products using a range of techniques (HPLC, SPE, SEC, IEC)
- PhD in Synthetic Chemistry and strong industrial experience
- Experience of working in industry (Life Science, Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology) or Postdoctoral experience
- Experience of HPLC and Mass Spec and analysis of biologics
- Knowledge of Purification techniques
SRG are the UK number 1 recruitment company specialising in the science, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, renewable, biotech, chemicals and medical devices sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to Harrison Bailey at Harrison.email@example.com. For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Harrison on 0161 868 2238.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
Keywords: HPLC, Mass Spec, Spectrometry, Purification, Oligonucleotide, Peptide, Protein, Biologics, Pharmaceutical, Academia, Biotechnology, Life Science, SPPS, synthetic Chemistry,
your application has been submitted