Manufacturing Laboratory Technician
Multiple Shift and Days roles Available
Highly Competitive Salary (+ Shift Allowance for the Shift Roles)
An innovative and market leading medical devices company are looking for multiple Manufacturing Laboratory Technicians to join their busy and growing team. The company works on diagnostic products and last year launched their product into the healthcare market. They are continuing their growth and development of industry-leading diagnostic products.
The company is friendly and dynamic and now is a great time to join them and build your career. They have a great reputation and are in a period of expansion.
The successful Manufacturing Laboratory Technician will work as part of the reagent manufacturing team for the production of reagents for use in various immunoassays. They will have a variety of duties, including;
- Work on the manufacture and testing of reagents while meeting production deadlines
- Prepare buffers, solutions and raw materials for the manufacturing process
- Conduct analytical tests at various key stages of production
- Ensure GMP standards are met
- Work on the calibration and maintenance of laboratory equipment
The successful individuals must have experience in the following areas;
- Experience working within either an industrial laboratory or scientific manufacturing environment.
- The ability and confidence to work with minimal supervision in a laboratory
- Data analysis and following SOPs
It would be a bonus for you to have the following, but this is not essential;
- A degree or higher in a relevant scientific subject
- Experience working with diagnostic assays or similar
- Experience working to GMP
If you'd like to join a leading medical device company as a Manufacturing Lab Technician please apply online. Any queries can be directed to Luke on 0141 847 0319
your application has been submitted