An opportunity for a Field Maintenance Engineer to join a solutions organisation to ensure that equipment and instruments are maintained and meet program demands.
Job Title: Field Maintenance Engineer
Location: North Yorkshire + Field based
SRG are working with a solutions organisation who are looking to add a Field Maintenance Engineer to their team. This person can be from an Analytical / Organic Chemistry background who is looking for a field based role OR an existing Field Maintenance Engineer.
- Support on GCMS, HPLC, Fluorimeters and other relevant analytical instrumentation and equipment
- Support clients remotely and advise relevant actions to resolve issues as required
- International travel to install, repair, maintain or decommission equipment
- Aid in the repair of field instruments returned to the office
- Ensure high working standard and report maintenance activity in a timely manner
- Degree in Chemistry, Science or Engineering
- Experience of working with GC-MS and HPLC and low level maintenance of equipment
- Ability to travel
SRG are the UK number 1 recruitment company specialising in the science, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, renewable, biotech, chemicals and medical devices sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to Harrison Bailey at Harrison.firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Harrison on 0161 868 2238.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
Keywords: HPLC, GC-MS, Fluorimeter, Engineering, Science,
your application has been submitted