Job Title: Toxicology Technical Support (x2)
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Contract: 12 Months
Pay Rate: £16.00 an hour (circa £30,000 p.a.)
If you are a graduate with a strong academic background in toxicology and are looking to gain experience in industry then apply below.
SRG is working with a global agrochemical company who have two Toxicology Technical Support vacancies at their research and development site near Reading.
These roles support Product Safety activity within the dermal absorption and acute toxicity teams.
- Carry out study management activities (conducting studies, managing testing strategies).
- Conduct evaluations of the toxicological properties of agrochemicals, and effectively communicate the outcomes of these assessments to project teams.
- Assist in the design and specification of in vitro and in vivo toxicology studies.
- Conduct active ingredient/formulation reviews for EU regulatory registration activities.
- Strong academic background. Qualified to degree level, ideally MSc or PhD, in a relevant Biological Science. Toxicology qualifications are ideal.
- Industry experience in Toxicology (running toxicology studies, knowledge of toxicological data packages, conducting risk assessments) is ideal.
- Ability to analyse and interpret complex data and make judgements on their potential impact.
- Excellent communication skills and willingness to learn.
Apply online today. For more information about the role or application process call Tolu Kuforiji on 0161 868 2248.
your application has been submitted