Novartis - QA
Title: Quality Assurance (QA) Associate - Big Pharma, Product Quality
Location: West London or Frimley
Rate: £30p/h for ltd
Contract type: 6 months minimum - possibility to be extended
Are you a curious pharmaceutical QA officer looking to continue developing on your skill set and push the boundaries of your knowledge? We have an exciting role with a Global pharmaceutical organisation to join them for a minimum 6 month contract.
- Efficient, effective and compliant batch review/release process task
- Investigate, manage and actively resolve quality investigations as needed e.g. deviations, complaints, CAPA at the CPO to minimise impact on product availability and sales.
- Complaint management
- Change control
- Support maintenance of product quality data, product quality reviews, SOP writing and review as required
- Interaction with relevant teams at UK CPO to ensure compliant GMP and GDP processes
- Develop and recommend changes for productivity and quality improvements.
- Provide information to support quality governance activities related to GMP -for quality management review, risk assessment, quality plan, quality metrics and CAPA management
- Participate in self-inspections
- Support Quality Systems and QA improvement projects as appropriate
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an outgoing team and liaise with colleagues around the world. You will be working with top tier pharmaceutical quality systems across all dosage forms and be exposed to experts in field of QA.
Although initially a temporary contract this is an extremely inclusive role and you will be involved in all projects and skills development as if a permanent employee with exposure to internal vacancies.
Please submit your CV by clicking the link or email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Sarah on 0161 868 2249
your application has been submitted
Back to job search