R&D Fragrance Development Manager - Hygiene
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 + excellent benefits package
R&D Fragrance Development Manager - Aircare, HygieneLocation: Hull Contract: Permanent Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 + excellent benefits package
My client in Hull are looking for their next R&D Fragrance Development Manager. As a Fragrance Development Manager, you'll have the freedom to develop products that touch millions of lives. Worldwide.
You'll be responsible for the development of new Aircare fragrances & fragrance innovations globally. You'll work as part of fast pace global brand team, which you will have responsibility for the development a strategic pipeline of consumer loved home fragrances.
Ultimately, you'll will lead the creation of superior fragrance solutions, from ideation, through launch and on to product maintenance, helping us in support of our purpose, to protect, heal and nurture in the relentless pursuit of a cleaner, healthier world.
Along with two reports, you will be responsible for the development of a pipeline of consumer loved fragrances and fragrance product innovations, bringing to life and delivering against the brand strategy and purpose.
You will be responsible for the successful olfactive and technical development of all new fragrances for the brand product pipeline, working closely with core external partners and in conjunction with multiple cross functional business partners.
- Minimum of Bachelors degree in a relevant scientific discipline with 5 years + experience Fragrance technology development and application in a FMCG environment
- 5 years + of proven Project Management experience within a cross-functional, international and multi-cultural environment.
- 5+ years fragrance evaluation experience with above average olfactive acuity
- Expertise in development and validation of new fragrance technologies, including new product development
- Strong technical problem solving skills, with 5+ years of technical R&D product development experience.
- Strong networking, influencing and communication skills
- Strong business experience including commercial/marketing strategy, consumer understanding and sensory testing
- Portfolio fragrance management experience.
- Experience in vendor management
To apply, please click the link and submit your CV. Or call Umul on 0203 096 4529 for further information
your application has been submitted
Back to job search