Are you a scientist with experience in oncology or biomarker research? New Senior Scientist role available in Cambridge!
Senior Scientist - Bioscience
12-month assignment, strong possibility of going permDo you want a role that will allow you to contribute to biomarker discovery and development for early and clinical phase projects?
Here at SRG we have an exciting new role for a Scientist to join the Oncology Bioscience group for my client in Cambridge.You will become part of a large team of bioscientists and play a pivotal role in the delivery of robust and high quality ex vivo data to support drug discovery projects within the Oncology portfolio.
Contributing to experimental design and interpretation, you should have a background in Oncology or a related field and a strong passion for delivering data from the laboratory. You will use your scientific judgement, ability to analyse data, lab experience and communication skills to provide life changing data.
- Delivering ex vivo pharmacodynamic data according to the study plan, designing, performing and interpreting pharmacodynamic tumour data from in vivo studies using RNA and protein profiling techniques eg western blotting, ELISA, qPCR
- Providing expert interpretation of the data, identifying innovative solutions to problems and putting forward plans for further experiments
- Communicating experimental data and key findings in a clear and concise manner
- Maintaining an awareness of current developments in the literature to support projects
- PhD or 3 years minimum of relevant industrial laboratory experience in pharmacology, in vivo, cell biology, biochemistry, or a related field Evidence of strong technical and experimental ability to deliver data from the lab
- Strong communication and presentation skillsPositive and collaborative team player with willingness to improve and learn new skills
- Passion for experimental work with a desire to pursue a career from the lab
- Lab-based drug discovery experience in academic or pharmaceutical company setting
- Understanding of in vivo study design.
- An understanding of the drug discovery process
- Oncology experience
If this sounds like the opportunity for you then please submit your CV via the link or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Ket words: oncology / invivo / exvivo / clinical / experimental / pharmacology / biology / cell / tumour / cancer / research / protein / RNA / DNA / API / drug / biomarker / phd
your application has been submitted
Back to job search