Excellent opportunity at different levels for candidates experienced in formulation, working in Peptides and Steriles.
Project Lead - Peptide Formulation
Location: Braine l'Alleud, Belgium
Contract: 6 months (good potential for extension)
Salary: Dependent on Experience level
SRG are currently seeking an experienced Formulation Chemist within Peptides and Steriles to join our insourcing team Synergy, working onsite with our client, a Global Pharmaceutical company in Braine l'Alleud.
The main responsibilities of the Project Lead - Peptide Formulation will be:
- Act as Drug Product Lead to drive forward project delivery across the groups.
- To supply bulk Drug Product & formulations and associated manufacturing processes, for pre-clinical (non GLP and GLP) and clinical trial (GMP) studies
- To provide technical leadership and clinical formulation activities in response to project needs. Optimization of the technical solutions to reach fit-for-purpose best balance of quality/time and costs.
- To provide scientific oversight for formulation development and formulation analysis strategy in conjunction with key partner (Drug Product Lead, Toxicology Department, etc) within non-clinical -GLP studies.
- To provide technical leadership and expertise for drug product regarding analytical and formulation/process development and industrialization and ensure that drug product development is performed according to plan.
- To plan and perform clinical formulation and process development activities by executing from laboratory (e.g. 1-100 grams) to large-scale experiments (few kgs) alone or with the support of technical staff, by providing appropriate documentation and by performing the analysis of data/ results.
The role will look to utilise the particular experience of the successful candidate. As such, candidates with different experience specifics within Steriles, Peptides are invited to apply, with the role being changed based on experience.
To be considered for the role you will have:
- Bachelors, Masters or PhD (or equivalents) with a Pharmacy, Formulation or related focus.
- Strong industry experience within Peptides and Steriles, with strong formulation experience.
- Good project management/leadership ability and experience.
- Candidates with a recent PhD will also be considered if it holds specific experience in Peptides and Steriles.
- Fluency in French is preferred but not essential.
Candidates with strong experience within formulation, working within Peptide and steriles, coupled with strong Project Management experience are invited to apply.
If this role is of interest please apply online or for more information contact Keith Mulgrew on +44 (0) 1223 607854.