Development Analyst (HPLC/UPLC) - PharmaceuticalsLocation: Brussels, BelgiumType: Permanent
Salary: Up to €55,000 per annum, dependent on experience. Benefits include competitive pension scheme, medical care cover & meal vouchers.
Are you an experienced user of HPLC/UPLC for the analysis of small molecules? Do you have French language skills?
SRG are currently in partnership with a leading global Biopharmaceutical organisation in Belgium (Brussels area) who are seeking experienced Analyst to join their expanding team on a permanent basis.
The chosen individuals will support the stability testing of small molecule drug treatments, using predominantly HPLC and UPLC to analyses, ensuring quality and compliance to cGMP standards is adhered to at all times.
Main role responsibilities:
- Perform analysis of raw materials, intermediate products, in bulk or packaged finished products in accordance with work instructions and established procedures (stabilities, in-process control, clinical release, investigation).
- Ensure stability analysis and clinical release for clinical phases I and II, as well as any analysis in support to process understanding (IPC test, forced degradation study, multimedia dissolution)
- Develop and validate analytical methods to support projects in development in different phases of product development
- Analyze results with readiness to criticize and ensure consistency of these results with earlier data if relevant.
- Participate in analytical exercise transfer to QC and subcontractors.
- Monitor the documentation associated with the analytical laboratory activities by mastering softwares in use at the laboratory (eg, GLIMS, e-noval, Source, TrackWise, Empower).Key requirements:
- Bachelor or Masters (or equivalents) in Chemistry or a related area
- Key technical backgrounds: small molecule chromatography (HPLC/UHPLC/GC) and detection techniques (UV/Vis, MS), USP/EP Pharmacopoeias
- Mandatory skills: team player, exp. in a similar position/environment, compliant/rigorous (understands the importance of following procedures in detail)
- Language Skills: English: able to read/write scientific documents. French: fluent
To find out more, please apply online with your most up-to-date CV or contact Keith Mulgrew on +44 (0) 1223 607854
your application has been submitted