Job Title: Energy Project Engineer
Are you an experienced engineer with several years post graduate experience looking to develop a career in water and carbon management.
Past graduate experience in industrial building services is highly preferred
- Managing energy and sustainability projects
- Working on both design and engineering elementsCollating, analysing and presenting design data
- Sizing of a wide range of engineering equipment, pumps, valves and pipework
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Degree educated in Engineering
- Willingness to travel and access to a car (travel reimbursed)
- Undertaking of Industrial utilities: BMS/HVAC, Refigeration systems, Boiler and Hot Water etc
- Computer Literate - MS office, MS Project
Please apply for the job below, or get in touch.
If you have an Engineering / Scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
SRG - Scientific Recruitment GroupSRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.Our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
Keywords: Mechanical / Process / Utilities / Water / Engineering / Energy / sustainability / Projects
your application has been submitted