Job Title: R&D Formulation Assistant - Graduate Pharma/Medicinal
Rate: £9.94 - £10.99/hr
Contract: 6 months (strong potential for extension or permanent contract and exposure to internal vacancies)
SRG is currently working with a global leading OTC pharma, healthcare, medicinal and FMCG company who produce a wide range of home, hygiene and healthcare products. They are currently seeking an formulation assistant to support on the developing of OTC pharmaceuticals for the EU, US and Global market. You will have the opportunity to work on NPD and EPD making suggestions and improvements on products used by millions around the World.
This is a lab based position where you will be given responsibility to run your own projects formulating products to the highest quality and presenting your findings on API and product development.
- Working closely with your team (3 others) on sterile liquid format products and tablets.
- To coordinate with stakeholders to align project objectives, constraints, timings and deliverables working in fast paced environment.
- A degree in a scientific discipline, Chemistry/Pharmaceutical/Medicinal science
- Minimum one year work experience in an industrial lab or a heavy lab based dissertation
- Excellent communication skills & attention to detail
- An enthusiasm and knowledge of pharmaceutical formulation would help you hit the ground the running
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical liquid formulations is advantageous
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity to gain valuable experience and develop your career. If you think this opportunity is for you then apply now or contact Sarah on 0161 868 2249 or send your CV to email@example.comKey word: chemistry / formulation / R&D / lab / science / tablet / liquid / Hull / graduate / entrylevel / pharmaceutical / medical / dosage / sterile
your application has been submitted
Back to job search