Validation Specialist - Southampton /Andover /Portsmouth - £30k - £45k DOE
My client are a pharmaceutical company based near the south coast who are looking for an experienced validation specialist on a permanent basis. The ideal candidate will have formal experience in validation of equipment or utilities ideally both. This is great opportunity to develop your skills in a highly regulated environment with a unique product and process. If you believe you meet the requirements then apply now via the website or call Joseph Tiffin on 0161 868 2214.
- Writing, review and execution of validation protocols in line with regulatory requirements
- Validation of equipment across facilities and manufacturing including but not limited to HVAC, Autoclaves, Water systems
- Compiling validation reports and supporting the site validation master plan
- Monitor external contractors
- Support site validation scheduling and planning
- Support regulatory audits with agencies such as MHRA and FDA
- Degree qualified in relevant subject scientific or engineering degrees preferred
- Experience in writing and execution of validation protocols
- Experienced in equipment or utilities validation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in working towards site wide validation plan and scheduling of validation work
If you believe you meet the above requirements and are interested in applying for the role then do so now via the website or call Joseph Tiffin on 0161 868 2214 for more information.
your application has been submitted