Facilities Maintenance Team Leader - £40,000 + Bens - Pharma/ Healthcare - Hertfordshire
Shift: Monday to Friday (09.00 - 17.00)
Job Type: Permanent
My client is a highly regulated manufacturing organisation and they are looking for experienced engineers to join their team on a permanent basis. The desired candidate will be experienced in the maintenance of facilities, site services and have worked in highly regulated manufacturing. If you believe you meet the above requirements and you are interested in hearing more about this fantastic opportunity then please get in touch with Joseph Tiffin on 0161 868 2214 for more information or apply now via the website.
- Formal qualification in engineering is a must ideally mechanical but electrical and multi-skilled engineers also considered. A formal apprenticeship is preferred.
- Must have experience in maintenance of site services and facilities.
- Experienced with steam and boiler systems is a requirement ideally a formal qualification in this area such as BG01 certification.
- Must have experienced working in the pharmaceutical or healthcare, industry ideally with experience in managing site services for laboratories and manufacturing.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and experience completing formal documentation.
- Experienced supervising and leading small teams of people (2+) larger teams is a bonus.
- Experience planning and organising workloads and using a variety of computerised systems.
If you believe you meet the above requirements and you are interested in applying for the role do so now via the website or call Joseph Tiffin on 0161 868 2214 for more information.
your application has been submitted