QC Specialist Location: Stevenage Contract: 6 months - possible extension
SRG are recruiting for a QC Specialist to work with a leading global pharmaceutical company based in Stevenage. The successful candidate will perform HPLC/Compendial testing on pharmaceutical products.
- To independently perform analysis of samples submitted from both internal and external manufacturing sites for which the job holder has been trained.
- To test samples utilising a range of chemical and biochemical tests, in accordance with regulatory requirements and agreed schedules. To apply a knowledge of Physico-chemistry testing to the provision of product testing and stability data. To be familiar with chemical and biochemical methods, test specifications and sampling regimes, and the impact they may have on the product.
- To maintain detailed laboratory records in accordance with current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) through the use of controlled pro forma or electronic laboratory notebooks.
- To ensure that all records and test results are accurately prepared and checked, peer reviewed prior to submission for approval for authorisation and according to company, customer and regulatory requirements.
- Record deviations from the normal practice and out of specification results appropriately and report them to the line manager; assist with investigations product and test anomalies.
- To be responsible for the safe storage and/or disposal of test samples, reference materials and reagents following set procedures. To record incoming samples according to the appropriate SOPs. To ensure all samples and materials are handled safely following departmental procedures
- To use Root Cause Analysis and other OE tools to facilitate deviation and laboratory investigations
- Degree in Chemistry or Analytical (or equivalent)
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience in the following techniques; HPLC, Compendial testing, Karl Fischer, UV-vis, Appearance type testing
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity to gain valuable experience and develop your career.
If you think this opportunity is for you then apply now or contact Umul on 0203 096 4529 or send your CV to email@example.com
your application has been submitted