Design Engineer / CAD Engineer
Title: Design Engineer / CAD Engineer
Location: Derby / Nottingham
Opportunity for a CAD Engineer to join a global FMCG manufacturer on a part time basis - Circa 15 hours a week.
The Design Engineers role will be to use CAD to develop & maintain process flowsheets, P&IDs, EC&I, 3D CAD model, structural drawings, planning layouts & manufacturing drawings. You will be required to establish and maintain document drawings and change control systems.
- Familiar of working machinery including piping, vessels, instrumentation and layout drawings.
- Understanding of FMCG manufacturing preferred.
- Recognised qualification in CAD design including 3D modelling (SolidWorks).
- Mechanical, Engineering Technician or Higher Education
- Ability to work with a variety of 3D models including Solidworks, Autodesk Inventor, AutoCAD, Plant 3D
- Experience and knowledge of applying the standards relating to the Machinery Directive
- The ability to work within a team on multiple projects, to prioritise tasks and to manage your time.
- Good IT skills -Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word etc.)
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Fraser on 0161 868 2204
If you have an engineering background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies
Keywords: Design Engineer / CAD / AutoCAD / FMCG / Manufacturing
your application has been submitted