Research & Development (R&D) Laboratory Technician - Competitive Salary Dependant on Experience - Leading medical device company in Stirling.
Research & Development (R&D) Laboratory Technician - Multiple Opportunities - Competitive Salary Dependant on Experience - Leading medical device company in Stirling.
This position will be responsible for supporting the development of multiple assays.
This R&D Laboratory Technician role will give you the opportunity to:
- Routine maintenance of laboratory equipment
- Perform analysis of clinical samples and reagents
- Collect, receive and process clinical samples
- Preparation of buffer reagents
- Recording of data
- General laboratory housekeeping
As an R&D Laboratory Technician our client requires you to bring the following skills and experience to their business:
- Ideally you will have a degree in a relevant scientific discipline with previous laboratory experience
- You MUST have a valid driving license with your own transport
- You will have experience in handling clinical samples
- Good attention to detail and problem solving skills are essential
- A working understanding of immunoassay technology and assay development is desirable as is experience in working to GLP or GMP regulations
This medical device company are currently growing and are looking to continue to develop and grow over the coming years. Last year they launched their product and are looking to continue to develop and bring new innovative products to the healthcare market.
- Innovative and dynamic company with a great reputation in the market
- Growing business, increasing their product range - providing interesting work for employees
- Lovely culture, some of the friendliest people in the industry!
- On-site parking
What should you do next?
Genuinely this is a great opportunity to join a dynamic and energetic life science company. They are growing and it's a great time to be a part of that and make your mark at a senior level!
Please get in touch to find out a bit more, I am happy to have a confidential chat to begin with, or if you'd wish to discuss any of our other jobs.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there. SRG Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.
See more at: www.srgtalent.com/jobs
your application has been submitted
Back to job search