Title: Senior Analyst - Inhalation
Location: North West, Lancashire
Salary: Competitive plus benefits.
SRG are currently working with a well-established, global pharmaceutical company based in the heart of the North West, in Lancashire. They are looking for a Senior R&D Analyst to support the organisation with the design of study protocols, plan and guide a junior team to ensure KPI's are achieved. You will act as an SME for testing inhalation Devices, including MDI and DPIs.
This organisation consider themselves to be specialists in respiratory drug delivery and development, they have a fantastic company culture with each individual believing in their aim, of being one of the leading global suppliers of world-class, precision-formed components to the pharmaceutical sector mainly delivering into the respiratory market.
No two days will be the same, however in a brief you will be responsible for the following;
- Supervise Junior analysts including the setting of work plans, ensuring they are completed in a timely manner.
- Maintain accurate records and provide peer review for others to ensure results are recorded accurately to GMP.
- Prepare study documentation, reports and protocols.
- Troubleshoot issues related to analytical methods and instruments.
- Be educated to BSc level within a chemistry related subject.
- Experienced in handling specialised inhalation testing equipment, such as MDI/DPI.
- Experienced with performing 5S audits
- Worked within a GLP/GMP regulated laboratory.
SRG are the UK number 1 recruitment company specialising in the science, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, renewable, biotech, chemicals and medical devices sectors.As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to Dan Nightingale at email@example.com
For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Dan on 0161 868 2205.
your application has been submitted