Job title: Research and Development Analyst
Vacancy Type: Permanent
SRG are currently working with a global pharmaceutical company specialising in inhalation products and as a result of continuous success, are now looking to recruit a Research and Development Analyst into their team. You will conduct analytical teting related to stability trials, method development and validation of inhalaion based pharmaceutical products.
This organisation is a leader in manufacturing drug-delivery systems, offering solutions for respiratory drug-delivery devices and components within the pharmaceutical industry. With 50 years' experience satisifting pharmaceutical companies, they have gained a strong reputation for precision and reliability in both medication and delivery.
- Perform testing of inhaler samples using cascade impacts and dose uniformity sampling apparatus.
- Run analytical methods using HPLC.
- Process and compile inhaler testing data.
- Conduct Spray Pattern and Plume Geometry determination of Metered Dose inhalers.
- Test individual components using specific test equipment.
- Participate in 5S Audits and operational improvement exercises.
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant scientific subject (e.g. Chemistry, Pharmaceutical or Life Sciences).
- Industrial experience in pharmaceutical or similar laboratory setting.
- Experience of using HPLC in industry.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Programs and some familiarity with HPLC software.
- Experience with inhaler testing software and statistical analysis software.
SRG are the UK number 1 recruitment company specialising in the science, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, renewable, biotech, chemicals and medical devices sectors. As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you would like to apply for this position please email a copy of your CV to Tallulah Turner at Tallulah.Turner@srgtalent.com. For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Tallulah on 0161 868 2211.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srgtalent.com to view our other vacancies.
your application has been submitted