Title: Technical Sales Representative
Location: England, North West.
Salary: Highly competitive.
SRG are currently working with a "family business" that have done nothing but expand to be part of a larger organisation. Who are looking for a Technical Sales Rep. You'll be a key part of the business, looking to bring in new business and to support with maintaining relationships with current customers. They have a global turnover of almost 50 million, offering a broad range of chemical and mineral specialities to customers across the world.
- Use various networking platforms and tools to source potential new customers.
- Engage with scientists to understand more on the product.
- Arrange and organise sales meetings with current customers both her and in the USA.
- Ensure that set KPI's are achieved.
This would be a perfect opportunity for an experienced scientist who is looking for a move into a more commercial setting. Or for a recent graduate, with sales/retail experience during their degree and looking for something more commercially driven.
- Be educated to BSc or MSc level within a scientific, ideally biological subject.
- Have industrial experience working within a microbiological setting.
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written
- Sales experience highly desirable.
SRG are the UK number 1 recruitment company specialising in the science, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, renewable, biotech, chemicals and medical devices sectors.As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to Dan Nightingale at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Dan on 0161 868 2205.
your application has been submitted