Title: Learning & Development - GMP
Location: North East, County Durham
Duration: 12 Months contract initially with a view to permanent depending on busines
Salary: Up to £45,000 depending on experience.
SRG are currently working with a very well established organisation that are responsible for technical, scientific innovations across the UK in different scientific sectors including pharmaceuticals and biologics. Due to company expansion and the establishment of some new GMP Testing suites the company are looking for a Learning & Development individual. You will be supporting the organisation with the instalment and development of a Q-Pulse system and will be ensuring trainers are rolling out affective training plans to GMP regulations.
This is a perfect opportunity for an individual with a background in GMP, who has a solid knowledge around QMS (quality management systems), and would like to move into something new.
This organisation is a leader in scientific innovation, mainly looking at providing scientific support around process, development and product improvement working across multiple sites. Founded in 2004, they have been behind some of the UK's biggest scientific innovations.Daily responsibilities;
- You will maintain consistent and documented compliance with all relevant requirements.
- Develop an ongoing GMP training plan to defining company deliverables, including justification for topic.
- Measure effectiveness of training.
- Develop and embed a flexible and evolving Learning and development capability ensuring full GMP compliance.
- Represent HR during GMP training audits.
- Develop training materials for use in training courses, with high attention to quality.
- Be educated to BSc level or equivalent within a scientific subject.
- Have a solid understanding of GMP, having worked within a QA or Operations positon.
- Good knowledge of quality management systems, such as Q-Pulse.
- Strong GMP knowledge is a must especially within a pharmaceutical setting.
- Comfortable with supporting and rolling out training plans.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com. For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Dan on 0161 868 2205.
SRG are the UK number 1 recruitment company specialising in the science, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, renewable, biotech, chemicals and medical devices sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srgtalent.com to view our other vacancies.
Keywords: QA, Quality Assurance, QA Officer, QMS, Q-Pulse, training, development, learning, train the trainer.
your application has been submitted