Job Title: Senior Formulation Chemist Biocontrols
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Pay Rate: Up to £38,000/annum dependent on experience
SRG is working with a leading agrochemical company based in Bracknell who are currently seeking a Senior Formulation Chemist Biocontrols to join their Formulation Group to support development of novel formulations and technologies.
The Senior Formulation Chemist will apply their knowledge of colloidal science, formulation and microbiology/biochemistry to crop protection products for applications to biological systems.
- Plan and conduct experimental programmes to support new and existing product development.
- Design new products based on existing active ingredients.
- Generate and characterise formulations, conducting subsequent stability studies to establish suitable product shelf-lives.
- Solve technical problems within a multi-disciplinary team.
- Degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Food Science, Colloid Science or a relevant scientific subject with relevant industry experience.
- PhD biotechnology, applied microbiology or biochemistry, bioengineering or food engineering pharmacology with relevant academic laboratory experience.
- Relevant industry experience formulating biomolecules such as peptides, enzymes, RNAi or microbial products.
- Good core understanding of microbiological/biochemistry principals and their applications in formulation science (design and characterisation of formulated products).
- Experience working independently and safely in a chemical or preferably, microbial or biochemistry lab environment.
Apply online by submitting your CV. Company benefits include generous annual leave entitlement.
For more information about the role and the application process contact Tolu Kuforiji on 0161 868 2248.
your application has been submitted