Head of Quality wanted for an established pharmaceutical company in the north east.
Title: Director of Quality / QP
Location: Tyne and Wear, North East England.
Salary: Competitive plus benefits. SRG are currently working with a fast growing and expanding contract manufacturing organisation based in the north east of England. Who are currently looking for a Head of Quality and QP to join their organisation on a permanent bases. You will be supporting with the manufacture of pharmaceutical products.
You'll be responsible for;
- Managing all aspects of quality and Pharmaceutical quality systems.
- Manage the Quality departments and ensure all QA staff are trained and promote personal development of staff.
- Monitor the company's operations to ensure compliance with site licenses and GMP. Bringing any critical and major deficiencies to the attention of the Director of Regulatory Affairs.
- Advice the company on aspects of assembly of licensed products.
- Be a qualified QP.
- Solid experience within a pharmaceutical setting ideally with solid dose release experience.
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and written.
Experienced with Quality Systems and investigations, able to advise others on quicker processes to GMP regulations.
Driven Quality professional.
SRG are the UK number 1 recruitment company specialising in the science, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, renewable, biotech, chemicals and medical devices sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to Dan Nightingale at email@example.com
For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Dan on 0161 868 2205.