Senior Development Scientist
Contract: 12 months
SRG are recruiting for a Senior Development Scientist to work with a leading global pharmaceutical company based in Weybridge. The Senior Development Scientist supports new product development with leading-edge analytical experience to develop and lead new product initiatives in consumer healthcare. This role will have a specific focus on the analytical chemistry aspects of new product development, implementing analytical strategies, developing and validating test methods aligned with quality and regulatory guidelines
- Works on the development of new products, following requirements outlined in business strategies, taking into account scientific and timing objectives
- Applies leading-edge science to develop, validate and support analytical methods to support formulation development and provide support for product claims. Interpreting and reporting analytical data, setting specifications ensuring internal and external guidelines are met, including ICH and GxP requirements.
- Independently designs experiments and carries out scientific work with an awareness of state-of-the-art technology
- Assists Development Scientists in defining and implementing innovative solutions for assigned activities, balancing delivery of milestones with high quality standards
- Maintains accurate experimental records; issues test methods, validation protocols and reports, writes invention records to protect scientific discoveries, issues project status and other reports
- Interpreting analytical data, characterisation and evaluation of material and products at all stages of the development process, taking into account scientific and timing objectives.
- Experience in the field of either Formulation or Analytical development.
- Must have BSc degree, or equivalent experience in a science/healthcare related discipline
- Experience in formulation and characterisation of conventional liquids or semi solid dosage forms
- Ability to apply scientific principles and techniques to assigned projects
- Clear communicator in both oral and written form with both internal departments and external organisations
- Demonstrates ability to take initiative, think and work independently, problem solve, work effectively in teams and multitask.
- Execution of analytical methods, such as ion chromatography, HPLC, GC.
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity to gain valuable experience and develop your career.
If you think this opportunity is for you then apply now or contact Umul on 0203 096 4529 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
your application has been submitted