SRG are looking for a Regulatory Affairs Manager to work on a 12 month contract. Our client has an urgent need and is looking for...
Our client a Global Pharmaceutical Company have opened a new vacancy within their Regulatory team and are looking to recruit a Regulatory Affairs Manager on an initial 12 month contract to be based in their offices in Cambridge.
This role will support one or more products from a regional regulatory perspective. As a member of the Global Regulatory Team, you will achieve the desired labelling by developing and executing regional regulatory strategies and managing effective agency interactions.
- To acquire and maintain all the required approvals in order to support clinical trials for investigational medicinal products as well as to market approved medicinal products and ensure timely regulatory compliance with above approvals
- Advising the GRT on regional considerations in developing strategy and ensuring the regional needs are well defined and implemented in collaboration with relevant regional stakeholders
- May manage one or more regional leads or support roles and may participate as a member of: Global Regulatory Team (GRT) Global Development Team (GDT) Clinical Study Team (CST) Label Working Group (LWG) Regional Teams (e.g. IMT, IBT, NAMT)
- Act as a contact with relevant regulatory agencies in fulfilling local obligations by product assignment document and communicate details and outcomes of regulatory agency interactions to GRT and relevant sr. management
- Under general supervision participates in core regulatory activities to ensure effective regional agency interactions consistent with the Global Regulatory strategy includes contingency regulatory planning/risk assessment
- Region Specific Activities EU: Review and approve promotional and non-promotional materials for use in the region EM: Manage the product lifecycle for individual countries per national agency requirements EM: Work through the regional leads to manage distributor markets
- Strategy and Execution Plans and manages regulatory submissions (e.g. clinical trial and marketing applications) for products within company portfolio in compliance with global filing plans and local regulatory requirements.
- Under general supervision, implements product related regulatory strategies, Regulatory Affairs processes and activity planning in accordance with national legislation and regulatory requirements.
- Provides content guidance for regional regulatory documents and meetings in accordance with GRT strategy
- Provides regulatory guidance on regional regulatory mechanisms to optimize product development (e.g. expediting FIH studies, Orphan Drug, conditional/accelerated approvals, compassionate use and paediatric plan)
- Manages in the development of the regional product label by collaborating with the Labelling Working Group to define commercial objectives in the context of available and expected scientific data, regulatory guidance and precedent.
- Supports regional label negotiation activities under general supervision, participate in the development and execution of regional regulatory product strategies, including precedence, risk management and contingency planning Consistent with GRT strategy, advise GDT on regulatory implications and requirements related to global clinical development plans and objectives
- Degree in any Life Sciences.
- Knowledge and Skills Regulatory principles working with policies, procedures and SOPs
- Knowledge of relevant legislation and regulations relating to medicinal products
- Awareness of the regulatory procedures in region for MAs, CTAs, post approval changes and amendments, extensions and renewals.
- Knowledge of drug development Cultural awareness and sensitivity to achieve results across both regional country and International borders.
If you are interested in this role or would like to have a confidential discussion regarding other Regulatory Opportunities. Please contact me: Natasha.Rollason@srgtalent.com or 01753 589673
your application has been submitted
Back to job search