Job Title: Analytical Technician
Contract Type: Initial 3 Months +
Location: Larne, Northern Ireland
Salary: £18,500 pro rata
SRG are currently working with a leading global pharmaceutical organisation in based in Larne (Northern Ireland) who are one of the main suppliers of generic and speciality medicines to the NHS. They are currently looking for two Analytical Technicians - a fantastic opportunity to gain some invaluable industrial experience for a recent graduate, or an equally great opportunity for an experienced individual looking for a short term role.
- To support dissolution testing, preparation, changing, and sampling of media
- To maintain a high level of housekeeping within the laboratories.
- To prepare bench reagents and volumetric solutions as described in documented procedures.
- To assist in sample management such as booking in, labelling, retain and disposal.
- To maintain accurate data records.
- Participate in the continuous improvement programme / 5S programme.
- Undertake any other duties, which may be assigned by Senior Management.
- Degree in Chemistry or related relevant scientific subject (or similar qualification)
- Knowledge of dissolution testing, and media preparation
- Strong analytical skill set
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical sector and relevant standards (e.g. GMP)
To find out more, please apply online with your most up-to-date CV. Alternatively contact Nathan McCarron directly on 0161 868 2234
your application has been submitted