Position: Manufacturing Continuous Improvement Engineer
Location: South Birmingham
Salary: £35k - £40k
SRG are looking for an experienced Continuous Improvement Engineer to join an established FMCG manufacturer based in South Birmingham. The role is a new position and part of a site wide drive to improve operational efficiency and reduce wastage.
The position is a hands on role working to develop and optimise the company's manufacturing process. The role will be based predominantly on the sites the sites multiple filling and packaging lines. Working with teams to help train and inform staff on lean methodologies. Much of the plant is a highly automated fast paced manufacturing environment.
The right candidate will be an experienced engineer with and established track record of improvement and efficiency projects on, food, FMCG, liquid filling or automotive sites.
You will need to be:
- Degree, HNC, HND or Equivalent Qualified in an Engineering or Manufacturing discipline.
- Experience of improvement and efficiency work.
- Prior experience working within a production or manufacturing environments.
Ideally you will have experience of:
- FMCG, Food, Chemical, Packaging, Filling or Blending knowledge.
- Continuous improvement / CI / Lean experience
- Change management and implementation of 5S, Kaizen, value stream mapping or other lean manufacturing methodologies
- Drive line optimisation, timings, bottleneck studies, and maintain/improve current procedures
If you possess some of the following skills and are interested in a new opportunity please click apply. Alternatively send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0161 868 2224.
Keywords: Manufacturing engineer / Industrial engineer / Process engineer / Production engineer / Industrialisation / Chemical / FMCG / Continuous improvement / Lean
your application has been submitted