Hygiene Supervisor - Food Manufacturing, £22,000 - £27,000, Permanent Position, Based in Kent, England
Hygiene Supervisor - Food Manufacturing
£22,000 - £27,000
Permanent Position, Kent Based
Do you have experience of Food Hygiene standards through working within a Food Manufacturing Environment?
Would you like to work for a leading, international food manufacturing organisation?
My client specialises in the manufacture and distribution of high quality food products, with an international presence and customer base across the UK. At their state of the art manufacturing facilities based in Kent, they are looking to bring on board a Hygiene Supervisor to lead the implementation of site wide hygiene services and oversee the day to day focus of the hygiene team.
This is a great opportunity to apply your existing Food Manufacturing experience within a successful organisation with a strong reputation, continuing business growth and range of well-known food products.
Key Responsibilities of the Hygiene Supervisor - Food Manufacturing will include;
- Ensure strict food hygiene and safety standards are maintained across the manufacturing facilities.
- Oversee the day to day functions of the hygiene team.
- Lead hygiene audits across the site, both scheduled and ad-hoc.
- Validate cleaning schedules, including deep clean shut-downs of manufacturing equipment.
- Support communications between the hygiene team and other departments within the business, including to problem solve and provide advice.
- Update of associated Food Hygiene, Safety and Manufacturing documentation.
To be considered for this Hygiene Supervisor - Food Manufacturing vacancy you will need the following skills and experience;
- Experience working within a Food Manufacturing environment.
- Demonstratable experience of Food Hygiene standards.
- Familiarity of Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) principles.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills, and a personable nature to support relationship building with internal teams.
- Able to work from your own initiative, as well as both independently and within a team to ensure tight deadlines are met.
- HNC/HND/BSc in a relevant subject (Food Science, Food Hygiene, Food Manufacturing etc.) or equivalent relevant working experience.
Key Words "Food Manufacturing, Food Hygiene, Food Science, Hygiene, Quality Control, QC, HACCP, Supervisor, Leadership, Kent"
Please apply online or call Katie-May Kress on 0203 0964711 for more information