Job Title: HSEQ Manager
Location: Blackburn, Lancashire
Salary: £40-50K (dependant on experience) plus benefit
Our client, a Chemical manufacturer in Lancashire, is looking for an HSEQ Manager, with a primary focus of ensuring maximal compliance with site wide HSEQ policies and procedures.
Because of the nature of the business, we are ideally looking for someone that has experience maintaining, working to and developing HSEQ practises and strategy on a complex and highly regulated environment, ideally fine / speciality Chemicals and CoMAH registered sites.
It is an established and safe site, but the company are always looking to do more, and improve, so want someone to drive this area of development. There is real appetite and investment from the senior leadership team for some to champion health, safety and environmental excellence, as well as improve the quality compliance processes.
Qualifications / Experience needed:
- Educated to Degree Level in Relevant Subject
- Formal HSEQ qualification(s) (IOSH / NEBOSH)
- Extensive Chemicals / Process Industry experience
- Occupational and Process Safety knowledge / experience
- Experience developing site wide HSEQ culture
- Management, implementation and development of HSEQ Management Systems i.e ISO 45001 / 14001 / 9001
- Internal and External Lead Audit experience / qualifications
- Up to date and relevant industrial legislation knowledge
- Risk management and root cause analysis experience
Please apply for the job below, or get in touch via email@example.com / 0161 868 2217
If you have an Engineering / Scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
SRG - Scientific Recruitment GroupSRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.Our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
Keywords: HSEQ / Health / Safety / Environmental / Quality / HSE / QHSE / H+S / H&S / Production / Manufacturing / Chemicals / CoMAH
your application has been submitted